The medicines offered for meeting the treatment needs include:
- Ofloxacin (Off-lox-ass-in) is an antibiotic and is used for treatment of bacterial infections
- Ofloxacin slows down the growth of bacteria by inhibiting the reproduction and repair of their genetic material
- Ofloxacin should be stored in a closed container at 15-30 C
- A semi-synthetic macrolide antibiotic
- It finds application in treating soft tissue infections, respiratory tract, urinary infection
- The medicine is derived from erythromycin that contains 14-membered lactone ring
- It works as an antibiotic
- Used for treating urinary tract infections
- Generally used for treating E. coli
- Appropriate for use in pregnant patients due to presence of agents like sulfisoxazole or cephalexin
Available Dosage Details:
- Roxiv-300 (Roxithromycin 300 mg Tablet)
- Nyromac (Nitrofurantoin 100 mg Tablet)
- NORFLOX - 200 (Ofloxacin 200 mg Tablet)
- NORFLOX � 400 (Ofloxacin 400 mg Tablet)
Urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection of �
The resultant infections can be in �
- Soft tissue infections
- Respiratory tract
- Urinary tract infections
- Treating E. coli
- Used when infections affect lower urinary tract including bladder and urethra areas
- Common symptoms include frequent urge to urinate
- Painful and burning sensation when urinating
- To be used as prescribed by the physician
Disclaimer : The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We are a leading manufacturer and exporter of Nitrofurantoin from India.
We are a WHO : GMP certified organization involved in manufacturing and export of Albendazole from India. It is effective against roundworms, tapeworms and is manufactured in 200 mg and 400 mg strengths.
Product Details :
|Distribution Preferred|| Multi Party Distribution|
|Do you offer Generic or Brand||Only Generic |
|Form Of Medicine||Tablet, Capsule|
|Product Type||Finished Product|
is a freeze-dried powder. This is a peptide in the form of lyophilized powder
, i.e. one that has been freeze-dried. A lyophilized powder
is a powder made by freeze-drying. Lyophilized powder
is a freeze-dried powder.
Freeze-drying-technically known as lyophilisation, lyophilization, or cryodesiccation-is a dehydration process typically used to preserve a perishable material or make the material more convenient for transport.
Additional Information :
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A,Other